One lost night, maybe I was with you mmm I don’t know. However I know one thing, that thing is… I forget it, Are you here by my side? She answer, “no, I’m at the dark side… You´re stupid”. When she told me that, I didn’t know what to say, maybe we are lost, maybe we are dead, I DON’T KNOW! … I’m going to ask her, because I don’t know how do I get home.
I asked her “We are alive?” she said, “No, we live in a infernal world”. I said, “I thought we are alive because I can hear the beating of your hearth”.
I ask her now “Do you think we are dead?” she said, “I hope not, because I really like have sex to give it up”. So I told, “Maybe we are dead but I can still felling passion with you”.
I asked one more time “Do you think we are lost?” she said, ”Yes, all the time”. And I told her “If we are lost, I don’t really care because we are here together”.
I asked her with fear “Are you afraid?” she said, “No I’m not, Why?”- I told her the first thing that I thought “I don’t know maybe, and if I afraid maybe...” She told me “What? Say it!”.
Lost in this darkness I only asked her one thing “Can I hold your hand?” she told me “Yeah, you can hold my hand or whatever you want”. I only thought one thing in a little instant, I hold her hands and I kiss her, then I told “If we are lost, I don’t care, because I just want to be with you forever”.
After all that crazy moment, I asked her “Do you feel something here?” and she just told me “I feel sick right now… but sure, I feel something here and everywhere with you”. So I just said the first thing that I thought “Maybe in this unknown place, here alone with you… we are felling that thing that the people call love”.
So my last question for her was “How do I get home?” and she finally said to me,
“I don’t know! Just find the keys, and take the car out of this place”. I didn’t know what to say, just one thing “And If I want to stay here with you because here we feel something that we didn’t feel in anywhere we was before”. She only told me one thing “Come on! Tell me this over and over again like a whisper in my ears, and take my mind! And put it in other place! Where we can feel! The love and the passion that we have in our veins”.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario