jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Expectation and Reality


Everyday I live thinking, maybe in stupid things, maybe yes or maybe not. I only have expectations, because the reality sometimes hurts too much.
I’m just here to tell you all this things, all the expectations and all the realities that I live with -out- you.
The expectation is that I call you everyday and just hearing your voice telling me that you love me, only that makes me smile.
The reality is that I don’t know if you want me to call you everyday.
The expectation is that we always seat and watch movies together, and we just fall asleep together or just stop watching the movie, because we start to make out.
The reality is that I’m here alone watching this stupid movie.
The expectation is that you like to go party with me, and we just dance in the dark all night long.
The reality is that I always dance with every girl, except you.
The expectation is that we always make anything together.
The reality is that I just do anything alone.
The expectation is that you tell me that you love me,
The reality is that I never heard those words from nobody.
The expectation is that you never leave me alone.
The reality is that I’m alone.
The expectation is that we always stay talking on the phone late at night.
The reality is that my phone is there, but never rings.
The expectation is that we share the headphones to hear our favorite music.
The reality is that I use the two headphones.
The expectation is that I always sing you with my horrible voice every night and you still like it.
The reality is that I always sing to the empty space.
The expectation is that you hold my hand.
The reality is that my hand holds only his own weight.
The reality is that you’re… only an expectation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario