jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

I don't know who you are


Something crazy is happening to me, maybe it doesn’t have any sense, but I don't care because only I know how important is all this.
Maybe it can be a lie, a lie that I made up myself, a lie with all the good things that I want. However I still believe in this, until knowing that all this could be one lie... One beautiful lie.
No body told me this; this is something that my minds create because even it can't believe that you are part of this reality. It doesn't know that you are real, or maybe you don't know that you are a dream for me.
This whole problem, all this fighting within my self for only one reason. I’ll be here watching you from the far, and I won't be brave to go and only tell you "Hi, what is your name?"... Well here I go! Maybe doing this is the only way to know that you are not an illusion created in my mind.
Now I know that you are real, but I still believe that you are too good to be from this horrible world. Now I know that you are the light, my light in all this darkness and now I can finally... Smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario